Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Role Models was on HBO today and I started watching it. I was curious as to when it was released so I read the description: "2008".

There is no way this movie was released in 2008. I would've guessed it was released sometime over this past summer. If Role Models was released in 2008, The commersials would have aired months before I got COD:5 (witch I got last christmas).

I actually remember luaghing at the Role Models Trailor(whitch I know for a fact was the first time I saw that trailor) after playing on a new COD:5 map pack.

I know my memory isn't sharp, but theres no way this movie was released before Obama was ignogorated (iPhone doesn't have spell check).

Was there a late release in New England or something?

Thanks.

·
Registered
659 Posts
I have no idea, but every source in the world says 2008
You're probably the only sane one here.
We're all trying to brain wash you!

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by garricktlee View Post
I have no idea, but every source in the world says 2008
You're probably the only sane one here.
We're all trying to brain wash you!
No please, I really don't want to go to the mental hospital, again...

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by xdanisx View Post
I actually remember luaghing at the Role Models Trailor(whitch I know for a fact was the first time I saw that trailor) after playing on a new COD:5 map pack.
Could have been the blue ray release, they do that a lot. They also re-release movies sometimes to generate hype, if they feel the movie was good but released at the wrong time.

·
Premium Member
2,889 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Originally Posted by computeruler
View Post

I love that movie! I dont remember seeing it in 08 either

Where are you from?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts