Overclock.net banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Twysted View Post
has anyone here ever heard of Manhattan CPU Thermal Grease?

I have some here on the shelf, and thier site doesn't give any detailed info. Was just wondering if it worth using.

http://www.manhattan-products.com/en...thermal-grease
hehe that stuff looks like it's almost no better than stock thermal paste.

But what are you using now?

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
Quote:

I am using AS5, but am trying to find a supplier for IC7 that delivers to Canada.
Oh. Then between AS5 and that Manhattan stuff, you're already using the much-superior compoound.

·
Registered
266 Posts
If your using AC5 now I wouldnt change to that stuff lol.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
Quote:

I am out of AC5 though, and really didn't want to order online as there are no stores here that carry anything but that stock white crap....lol

Since I have to order something, I might as well get IC7.
What is available to you?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't find ANY thermal compound on newegg.ca, and .com doesnt ship to Canada. Tigerdirect.ca does ship though and they have OCZ Freeze, I might have to go with that as they do not stock IC7.

Thanks guys!

EDIT: just ordered some OCZ Freeze http://www.tigerdirect.ca/applicatio...2883&CatId=503

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
Can you get more AS5 from where you got it the first time?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwoCables View Post
Can you get more AS5 from where you got it the first time?
No, I live 2,500 km's away from where I had access to the goodies. As I said, here, all this available is ... well... nothing. I must order online, from somewhere that ships to Canada, and now I have that covered.

The reason for the threas was I just happened to have this manhattan stuff here @ home (along with 5,000,000,000 other useless PC assembly bits and pieces) and was wondering if anyone here knew anything about the stuff.

TY anyway

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts
Quote:

No, I live 2,500 km's away from where I had access to the goodies. As I said, here, all this available is ... well... nothing. I must order online, from somewhere that ships to Canada, and now I have that covered.

The reason for the threas was I just happened to have this manhattan stuff here @ home (along with 5,000,000,000 other useless PC assembly bits and pieces) and was wondering if anyone here knew anything about the stuff.

TY anyway
I know. But I had to try my best, y'know? If I'm gonna do something, then I may as well go all the way.

·
Not new to Overclock.net
77,923 Posts

·
Is...is that you?
910 Posts
I bought the manhattan CPU grease and it sucks hard, even the stock GPU thermal paste is better, please, don't buy the manhattan grease.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts