Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:

Thermalright Intros VRM-R3/R4 Heatsinks for Radeon HD 5000 Cards

RM-R3/R4 measures 122Ã-85x99mm and 133Ã-53x127mm respectively, weighing 170g. Each of them features two 6mm heatpipes soldered tightly with fin, and supports one 80Ã-15mm or 80Ã-25mm fan.

Please note the new products are only compatible with ATI Radeon HD 5870/5850 reference cards.

Source: EXPreview.com

Now that is what I need. 1100 mhz anyone?

....although looks a little tall.

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
wow if your going to cool your VRMs that much then you might as well put the GPU on dry ice since your allready loosing the room for about very slot on your mobo and thats the only time i could see needing that much cooling for vrms.

Oh wait it looks like it will block your cpu cooler instead, okay now i really cant ever see myself buying this.

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1keith1 View Post
wow if your going to cool your VRMs that much then you might as well put the GPU on dry ice since your allready loosing the room for about very slot on your mobo and thats the only time i could see needing that much cooling for vrms.

Oh wait it looks like it will block your cpu cooler instead, okay now i really cant ever see myself buying this.
It's designed to use some Thermalright coolers so it won't block anything that way.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts