Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know where I can buy this power supply? I've searched on the internet and couldn't find it anywhere. If anyone knows where I can get it or when it will be available please tell me. Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
I wouldnt get that. Very low amperage, and TT doesnt make good PSU's, I know.

If you want modular, get the Ultra X-Connect

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by blob

I wouldnt get that. Very low amperage, and TT doesnt make good PSU's, I know.

If you want modular, get the Ultra X-Connect

Thanks Blob

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
in a nutshell, instead of all your cables coming out of your power supply, you can independently plug each wire into the power supply and then into your hardware

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
the modular psu are the ones that have the option to just use the connections you need. can help reduce clutter from the PSU cables in your case.

·
Banned
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by thenut

in a nutshell, instead of all your cables coming out of your power supply, you can independently plug each wire into the power supply and then into your hardware

Thanks again Nut

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
let me be the one to advise against that ultra x-connect

·
Premium Member
4,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thenut

let me be the one to advise against that ultra x-connect

Whats wrong with it?

·
Premium Member
4,730 Posts
I havent heard virtually anything positive about its performance and stability... but there are a few people Ive seen who swear by it... compared to the ocz powerstream and even modstream where everything Ive seen so far is completely positive

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
there were two reviews that I can think of. in which the x-connects gave up the ghost. in both cases that I know of ultra contaced the people doing the review and is looking into what exactly happened. one case in particular(maximumPC) it is speculated they used a proto type that was sent to them and never ment for actual use.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts