Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know people have this case. Despite the ugly marketing photos this case is really nice. I love it, super efficient and quiet cooling, a strong contender and alternate to the HAF. Threads on t his case are few and fare between though.

Who has this case and what have you done with it? I am highly considering installing an overkill extremely large radiator in the top, however I'm hesitant to take the initial plunge without seeing what other people have built. They claim a double 200mm radiator should fit easily. Anyone have photos? What rads did you use?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Really? No one has this case? I know I've seen a few on here. Really surprised, because I think this case is FAR superior to the overrated HAF 932. (This should stir it up
biggrin.gif
)

·
Premium Member
14,984 Posts
It is INDEED much nicer than the HAF 932. That poor case is terribly ugly.

As for the radiator, I think you might be able to fit an XSPC RS240 on the top if yourmotherboard doesn't have huge heatsinks (which it doesn't, because it's the same as mine
tongue.gif
)

And you can fit a 120 rad on the rear 120mm fan too!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have this case but i haven't done anything with it yet ,and your right ! it looks way better in person. one thing that kinda shocked me was the size of the case . I wasn't expecting it to be so huge lol
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
36 Posts

This is what I did to my chaser. Watercooled and overclocked to 4 Ghz, ill prob OC more after i install the 240mm rad on top in about a month. anyway enjoy!
smile.gif

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
What RAD are you using currently then?

I am pretty sure a 240mm rad will fit fine depending on how thick it is. If it's a thin one I think you can even store it in the top and use push fans underneat it.

I also have it but I am on aircooling. It works really well on air.

@Mountaindew Kid: how did you link up your extra colourchange fans so that you can make the LEDs work?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hukkel View Post

What RAD are you using currently then?
I am pretty sure a 240mm rad will fit fine depending on how thick it is. If it's a thin one I think you can even store it in the top and use push fans underneat it.
I also have it but I am on aircooling. It works really well on air.
@Mountaindew Kid: how did you link up your extra colourchange fans so that you can make the LEDs work?
The extra fans arent colour-change, they are just 200mm coolermaster megaflows which come in default blue and red, i bought blue and just connected them up via molex and the LEDs worked.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts