Overclock.net banner
3501 - 3520 of 3551 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
This is my personal TT Core P5 Yellow Edition. Made from film ORACAL 641 color 25 is matte.
Can you describe the application process? I actually have some oracal vinyl (glossy black color) which I was thinking of using for some smaller parts but now I realize I could get the entire case wrapped and it might make more sense because it’s not permanent and I bet it’s a lot cheaper. I’ve never wrapped vinyl but I feel like I could do it, or at worst have an automotive shop do it. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Can you describe the application process? I actually have some oracal vinyl (glossy black color) which I was thinking of using for some smaller parts but now I realize I could get the entire case wrapped and it might make more sense because it’s not permanent and I bet it’s a lot cheaper. I’ve never wrapped vinyl but I feel like I could do it, or at worst have an automotive shop do it. Thanks.
When he began to glue, at some time he wanted to quit everything)) But the result was worth it. Cut everything with one scalpel, ordered for aliexpress.ru. The paper was cut 62x62cm, the body 57 cm side panels of 5 see. There are squares on the paper, they are easy. At the corners he outlined the points where the corners of the body. At first he took off the papers a little and glued one side very smoothly and pressed it well, then he took off all the paper and began to pull the glue on the sides. The most difficult thing is where the convex parts are, at first I just wanted to make slots and attach them, but it didn't work out, you need to completely cut out the squares, he noted in the figure. It is better to leave this part to the end. And yes, if you use a case without HDD, then it is better to remove the panel for them to the adhesive, since the screws in front, then the wires are easier to pull. Holes can be all and not cut through with a scalpel.
IMG_20201104_204016.jpg IMG_20201031_161207.jpg IMG_20201104_203938.jpg

·
Registered
363 Posts
Any alternatives to this case out there?

·
Registered
363 Posts

Is this motherboard orientation possible with the P5?

·
Registered
751 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
The 3 fan are from the AIO so the last fan is of course another fan.
I'm looking for a deepcool like the one on the AIO but is still a wip and I need to put 2 other fan.
I will printing the supports in 3d.
Most important thing.
My i9 10850k and my rtx 3080 are super chill with this rig :)
22 idle and 50 under stress
And 25 the rtx and 40 under stress.
I will post an update soon :)

·
Lost in SoCal
789 Posts
I hear that- I have white LED Riings on my build right now, and don't want to change because it's such a pain in the behind.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Replaced my DS4 with Dual Sense. Now of course Colorware has introduced their custom Dual Senses so I'll need to get one of those to match the color scheme of my upcoming P7 build. Even though it clashes for now it still looks f'ing cool IMO. Such a pretty controller.

• Rep+
Reactions: J7SC

·
Invalid Media
4,399 Posts
^ also love your cable management 'rail' on the left side !

...TT Core P7 is indeed very interesting, could be a nice home for a TRX40 or even WRX80 TR Pro (with a bit of modding) and two Watercool MoRa 420's behind each of the wings (w/ standoffs to let 200mm fans breath).

·
Registered
751 Posts
^ also love your cable management 'rail' on the left side !

...TT Core P7 is indeed very interesting, could be a nice home for a TRX40 or even WRX80 TR Pro (with a bit of modding) and two Watercool MoRa 420's behind each of the wings (w/ standoffs to let 200mm fans breath).

Thanks! I think anyone without a cable management solution for this case should use a cable raceway. The side of the case is a perfect spot to mount one.

I've posted it in this thread before but this was the specific one I got (1.5"): Amazon.com: Electriduct 1.5" Locking Channel Cord Concealer and Wire Hider Cable Manager - 4FT Black: Home Improvement

Has adhesive so you just stick it right on. You do need a Dremel (or maybe a bit of work with an Xacto) to cut it down to size and create the holes for larger cables but as you can see you can route a bunch of things through the top without any extra work. Cleans up the look so much.

·
Registered
363 Posts
What is the exact depth of the P5 with the feet installed?

·
Registered
363 Posts
..on my Core P5 (older one, with acrylic window), I measured 33.4 cm per your drawing.
Thank you.
I think this what they use in the description but they don't state if that's with the feet mounted or not. Good to know.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys,

Trying my luck here but completely out of alternatives. I recently moved from air to water for my Core P5 but I just found out that there is no way to mount the radiator on the casing without the AIO bracket.

Unfortunately it seems as if the item is EOL and sold out everywhere.

Any ideas where I can get one? I don't mind 3d printing it if someone has some schematics.

Thank you!

·
Registered
751 Posts
Hey guys,

Trying my luck here but completely out of alternatives. I recently moved from air to water for my Core P5 but I just found out that there is no way to mount the radiator on the casing without the AIO bracket.

Unfortunately it seems as if the item is EOL and sold out everywhere.

Any ideas where I can get one? I don't mind 3d printing it if someone has some schematics.

Thank you!
Thermaltake 3D Makers

• Rep+
Reactions: justj0sh

·
Registered
751 Posts
Bright Sunday afternoon and setup looked especially good. I love this f'ing case.

• Rep+
Reactions: dwolvin and J7SC
3501 - 3520 of 3551 Posts