Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, I know some people think the Level 10 is ugly, overpriced, etc, if you are one of them please just leave this thread alone as I'm looking for an appraisal based on the market value, not how much you think Tt should sell the case for. Thank you.

About the case:
Well, I fall in love with the design of the Level 10 when I saw the prototype, and I bought mine when it just came out back in February and paid $749+tax on it.

Condition:
The case is in like new/mint condition, there are some very minor scratches on the side just like most used computer case, but the scratches are very very minor and are not visible unless you are really close to the case and look really hard at it. I did not use the 60mm HDD fans that the case have because 1. They are a little loud, 2. My HDDs run nice and cool without using them.

My Experience:
The case is very solid, and it's heavy. There are a lot of room for cables, but you may need longer PSU cables for CPU and video card. I have a PSU cable extension cord, but PCI-E power cords were long enough with my PSU.
My Asus Rampage III Extreme E-ATX motherboard fits ok, but the open slot for SATA cables are a little tight as the RIIIE is 1 inch wider than the standard ATX and blocking part of the slot. The Corsair H50 that I use works nicely with this case as exhaust.

Reason for Selling:
I love the case and it fits well with my room, but unfortunately(or fortunately maybe) I do have something coming up and I may need some extra cash to fund it.

Price:
I paid $749+tax when I bought my case and right now on Google Shopping, the cheapest one(New) cost $699 shipped.

Again, please give an appraisal based on the market price of it, not your own opinion of how much it should be. If you have any question or need any other information please let me know. I will try to upload some pics within a day or two. Thank you.

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
Checked Ebay just out of curiosity and two have sold recently. One 550 shipped. One 685.00 shipped. Id say somewhere in the middle.

·
Registered
1,717 Posts
Ebay maybe your best option at this point, seeing as the $550 shipped and $685 shipped for those two recently sold cases are more than what I'd pay for myself. But Ebay takes another cut of fees what not, so it's got its own downsides.

I'd say maybe $475 local, $525 shipped on a forum; you might get lucky and sell for more on Craigslist.

·
Registered
95 Posts
I think around $550-600 shipped, depends.

Quote:

Originally Posted by squad View Post
400 shipped.
I have noticed that your appraisals are usually significantly lower than everyone else, like the $100 4890 and $170 GTX470 appraisal you gave. Are there any particular reason why you always appraise something really low? or do you just have a very low WTP?

·
Registered
2,667 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ck204 View Post
I think around $550-600 shipped, depends.

I have noticed that your appraisals are usually significantly lower than everyone else, like the $100 4890 and $170 GTX470 appraisal you gave. Are there any particular reason why you always appraise something really low? or do you just have a very low WTP?

This is appraisals. So he can say what ever he thinks, stop trolling.

·
Premium Member
3,044 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackeduphard View Post
+rep for sexy case though! :0
Read the Rep Guide please, and don't triple post, there is a nifty edit button...

On topic, I'd start at $625 shipped, then work your way down to $500 shipped. If no one bites, give ebay a try @$600 and watch it fly

edit: post 888

·
Registered
95 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jackeduphard View Post
This is appraisals. So he can say what ever he thinks, stop trolling.
So he can say whatever he thinks and I can express how I think about his thought. Nice

1 - 11 of 11 Posts