Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kandalf

Armor

Got the links in a newsletter they publish. Seems pretty cool (no pun intended). Take a peek for yourself!

·
Banned
542 Posts
I have two armors and a morzart love them all but I think the 250mm side door panel pretty much dose this already. I guess this would be a more consetrated flow over the cpu but still seems like the single fan is better as it would cover not only your cpus but other close componets as well.

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
Ooh shiny. I keep saying I dont need a new case but all of these look really tempting...

·
Banned
6,776 Posts
Nothing a that a Dremel tool can't do for current Kandalf onwer.

Bad thing with that is........if you put a Tuniq Tower 120, those air caps are going to be in the way. When I had to put the TT120 in my CM 5, the cap had to be removed so that the TT120 would fit.

So I see that as pointless, unless someone plans on running the stock coolers and stock speeds, not a very suitable case for us overclockers.

·
Premium Member
4,753 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Xavier1421
View Post

How can they release two different "first chassis to be released for quad FX"....lol

Right up there with "new and improved"

The box that it comes in is "New and Improved".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.