Overclock.net banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
How many volts!?
3,439 Posts
Honestly, it all depends on what you got and if it has enough room for you.

I'd trust the Newegg reviews tbh, or buy from Best Buy so if something shorts out you don't have to RMA you can just take it back to Best Buy and get a new case or a different one.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
From my experience, TT cases are on the OK side of SECC cases. Panels aren't really super thick but are resistant enough, and it's solid enough. Design wise, if you don't mind owning what is essentially a replica of an Antec 900, I guess it's ok too.

Don't expect Lian-Li / Silverstone quality, but I'll hold your PC components just fine, that I can assure.

·
Registered
278 Posts
I wouldn't recommend one. Termaltake gives you almost no room for cable management, and it's very annoying especially for airflow. Compare the case to the Cooler Master HAF 922 or Storm Scout and you'll get much more bang for your buck.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I also got that case from bestbuy cause I had a gift card and i regret it... top fan started hitting not long after i got it so i had to d/c it and the side fan hits once and a while to and I have to fix that and the back fan recently broke a fin.... oh and there is no hole in the MB tray so you have to fit the CPU cooler before you put in the MB. I would skip it and get something else with your gift card. Just my experience, take it or leave it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts