1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Awesome, I enjoyed the first one.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Anyone know the difference between The Witcher regular and the enhanced edition?

·
Registered
838 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by goobergump View Post
Anyone know the difference between The Witcher regular and the enhanced edition?
Extra content and such. However, CD Projekt is awesome and if you own the regular version of The Witcher you can download the "Enhanced Addition" upgrade. Awesome game, I absolutely can't wait until this one is released. These guys actually support the PC as a legit platform and stickup for it

·
Melted Cheese
4,182 Posts
I like turtles.

·
Melted Cheese
4,182 Posts
Absolutely buying no questions asked. A PC only RPG of this calibre has to be supported by all of us. I loved the first and will no doubt love the second. I should pick up the directors cut of the fist one steam...

(sorry for double post, I had no idea that one was up there)

·
Why is it smoking?
4,024 Posts
I've said it before and I'll say it again. While I didn't exactly feel that The Witcher was the greatest RPG of all time or anything like that, the fact that CDProjekt is still putting out free DLC for the original Witcher, and the way they respect PC gamers as a customer instead of a potential criminal, is enough to convert me from an indifferent customer to a loyal fan. I WILL buy The Witcher 2, and I will probably pre-order it as soon as I possibly can, just to show my support. EA, Activision, Ubisoft, take note - this is how you earn customer loyalty.

·
Registered
492 Posts
Release-day buy for me, but this time I'm going to ensure that I get an uncensored version from overseas.

Screw America's puritanical censorship. I keep expecting this country to wake up some day and realize that there is nothing at all vulgar about nudity or consensual sex.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiresias
View Post

Release-day buy for me, but this time I'm going to ensure that I get an uncensored version from overseas.

Screw America's puritanical censorship. I keep expecting this country to wake up some day and realize that there is nothing at all vulgar about nudity or consensual sex.

Unless it's with a fat girl.

·
Premium Member
17,110 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Keatonus
View Post

Nice! I gotta replay the first Witcher...

Better get on that cause it'll take you a week to beat playing 12 hours/day.

Maybe longer your first time through.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ovyeminem
View Post

Maybe ill like this one, because the 1st, not really my game.

I honestly can't see how anyone couldn't give the Witcher a 10/10. Not to mention this dev company is one of the best ever. They give you free content, and major patches.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tiresias
View Post

I doubt it will be censored. The USA version of the first witcher isn't censored anymore, theres a director's patch.

If anything it'll get a mature rating, and they'll provide a patch to make it AO. Hopefully on release day. That gives users the choice of nudity or no nudity without having to import.

·
Registered
2,383 Posts
I'm in with so many others. It isn't the best RPG I ever played but it's sure a damn good one. PLUS:

-It was an ACTUAL PC RPG, not some console port crap.
-The bugs did eventually get sorted out and the game well optimized.
-New content WASN'T paid for.
-The game had a very good length to it.

If they do all this again this'll sell great this time and I'll support it!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts