Overclock.net banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
If they followed the game's story and do a lot of parkour stunts it would be pretty cool. But as most game movies, if they make it, the story will be watered down, the stunts will be cheesy.

What I would want to see is an Assassin's Creed movie, but then I don't want to see a crappy adaptation either.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
District B13 was basically watching a guy running from bad guys for 2hrs, but it was a good movie.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabass7857
View Post

Hey,

If you guys want to see a pretty good parkour movie, check out Banlieue 13 (District 13 in English). http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/District_B13

Its a pretty decent movie with some pretty sweet stunts (all real).

the movie is with the guy who actually invented parkour.

and for mirror's edge and assassin's creed movies, don't worry my friend, they will be made eventually.

·
Registered
562 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by hermit
View Post

the movie is with the guy who actually invented parkour.

Yeah i know, i thought it was an amazing movie. the english version is really badly dubbed though, I much prefered it in French.

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Seabass7857 View Post
Yeah i know, i thought it was an amazing movie. the english version is really badly dubbed though, I much prefered it in French.
didn't see it in english. i'm french-canadian, so it wasn't a problem for me to get it and watch it with the original track.

·
Registered
2,412 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jtfire55
View Post

It would be awesome, but a lil more plot would be nice. for a 2 hour movie, it would be nice. btw look up mirrors edge real life, its ****ing awesome!

That game was super short. A 2-hour movie would be almost twice as long as the game was
Seemed that way to me anyway. It was real fun but 50 bucks for like an hour and a half of gameplay....meh.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
i can't think of anything much worse than a mirrors edge movie. the storyline was a real half-effort to try and push along a reason for the parkour gameplay. Try making 120 minutes of that watcheable. you couldn't. Think recent street fighter and you'd be close. I actually now thoroughly unencourage video game movies altogether.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.