Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, it seems we've entered a new era with phones coming with 1080p screens and 2gb of ram as standard high end specs.

My question is, should I pounce on one of the newer phones (HTC One, Sony Xperia Z or Galaxy S IV) or wait perhaps and see what Tegra 4 phones and Motorola will come up with?

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I have the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and peoples eyes pop out when they see the huge vivid screen. Connectivity to the internet is fantastic - it rarely lets me down - and video playback is also superb. The Samsung Galaxy S4 will supposedly have a huge screen too and the Galaxy Note 3 isn't far off. I've had the Galaxy S2 , S3 and Note 2 and they just keep getting better and better.

·
Banned
298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The thing about Samsung is that they don't (in my eyes) make good looking phones. Kudos to software, specs and updates, but I need a good looking phone as well.
Note 2 is a nice phone, but it also is a bit old.
Quote:
What phone do you have now? Do you even need a new phone?
Check my sig
tongue.gif

I have a HTC One X.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
i just went through this today as well..............my iphone 4 was due for an upgrade, so today i came home with the Galaxy note 2. this thing is far and away superior to my iPhone already and thats saying a lot from me who still believes the iPhone is an amazing phone!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts