Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
582 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This one

thinking of buying it any opinions? it's a used one for half a price which I think is a nice deal

does anybody know compatibility issues with windows 7 and so forth?

·
Registered
2,125 Posts
It is a good sound card, and sounds like you are getting a good deal on it. Sound cards don't really go through much stress so it should be performing as well as a new one unless the previous owner was using it extensively (Way less than a used GPU/CPU; you probably won't be able to tell the difference between this sound card and a new one).

·
Premium Member
7,389 Posts
I have this hooked up to my Z-2300s on W7 Ultimate and I absolutely love it. The sound sounds amazing and crisp. I'm not an audiophile, so my opinion is a bit less developed than most people here, but I would get it.

·
Banned
7,501 Posts
No problems with mine on Windows 7 x64. Installed drivers without issue. Only paid $109 at Best Buy for it, last month. Very awesome sound card for gaming (and movies). Made my aging Logitech Z-2200 system come to life.

·
Premium Member
8,093 Posts
It's an epic card. If you can get it for half price, I say most definitely go for it.

Just make sure that the card is in perfect working order and whatnot.

I was thinking about getting the X-Fi Titanium (one without the cover) but then I saw the XtremeMusic for $40 and just couldn't help myself.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
That card at full price isn't a good choice (auzentech offerings are a better deal) at half price though..it's pretty much unbeatable. I say go for it, good find.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts