Overclock.net banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
<a href="http://xoxide.com/tank-gaming-case-black.html" target="_blank">http://xoxide.com/tank-gaming-case-black.html</a><br />
<br />
<br />
Really like the look of it, And I was thinking about getting it.<br />
<br />
Any opinion/thoughts?

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
It looks pretty neat outside but the inside looks very cheap, note the motherboard stand-offs are built in (not great).

·
Registered
61 Posts
Depends on what you need and want in a case. What's it for, how many drives, do you need easy access to the interior, lots of fans, quiet? Is it to be your one and only? Where's it going to be placed?

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ummm it will be used for gaming. I am not puttign any huge for anything in it. Maybe a cpu fan. Probably 2 drives, one for space, one for partition. IT will be MINE for gaming, not my families. It will be in my room near the window, which is always open when its cool and nice out.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any responses or thoughts?

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Looks alright flashly like that isnt my style and the front looks a bit restrictive for airflow.<br />
<br />
pink

·
Registered
61 Posts
It looks fine, for what you say you want. Its got plenty of room, all the usual features. The one complaint, if you want to call it that, that I'd have would be the intake capacity is a bit low, being just two 80mm fans, one on the side and one in front. But being its for gaming and it is a tank, and in its own room, I am guessing noise isn't going to be a big issue so you could install some heavy duty 80mm fans which should take care of your cooling needs. I would definitely recommend installing the 120mm exhaust. If cooling does become an issue, you can always add a bay intake cooler to augment or cut another 80mm fan hole someplace. Its not like its some perfect flawless cube you could not touch without ruining its looks, might even add to the flavor to have a couple of patches, sort of battle damage.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hahaha nice, Battle damage, I like that.<br><br>
What did that guy up there mean ^ when he said built in motherboard stands or something?

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
The case is definatley flashy. It looks cool to me. Im sure its no Lian LI, but i bet its just what you need. If you like the looks of it and it has everything you need, then by all means go buy it!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts