Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you havent heard of the game Minecraft, you should swallow a

This game is so intense that even my rig cannot run it on the lowest of lowest settings.

This game will put any rig to its knees.

As you can see i have to run it on very low resolution. This game will kick the crap out of your PC.

BE Warned!
www.minecraft.net

100% Load on my CPU, ate all my ram, and my GPU is @ 70C.

Look at that detail of graphics, realistic facial features, and body.

Emerse yourself in a world of high details with over 10,000 pixels!

Realistic lighting features, allows fluid like flames!

watchout for that zombie! Oh no! Look how detailed that zombie is! SCARY!

·
Premium Member
8,652 Posts
If you want people to play this game you should say something else than "this game will make your 980x and quad SLI 480 cry and beg for mercy even though it looks worse than Doom 1".

·
Pink Freud
2,694 Posts
So.. what's this all about?

·
The Newt in Overclock.net
3,000 Posts
Lol. it's fun. But I am running at 2% CPU use.... and I'm watching 720P TV shows

·
Registered
1,945 Posts
I'm gonna say there's something wrong here. My rig runs it while downclocked to 1800mhz, with less than 20% CPU usage, until it loads the next area... then it settles back down.

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
You know... I've heard good things about this game. Never got around to it though.

But you just convinced me to give it a go lol. EDIT: Well, would you look at that. Server went down recently and they've made it free-to-play for the weekend until they get it back online. Awesome.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Lol

·
The Newt in Overclock.net
3,000 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CovertCover
View Post

Hes folding in the background...he said it himself in another thread. But back to the topic...yeah i played the game for 5 minutes...and found it extremly boring.

lol.
Short attention span?

Reminds me of people that say "I saw the first ten minutes of that movie. It's stupid"

·
Registered
3,708 Posts
Doom converted to Flash looks better than this. :/

1 - 20 of 21 Posts