Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, up at my school I have 2mb internet service. When I ran BF1942 it would be laggy and sometimes difficult to play, even with it set on everything LOW graphics too.

Then I learned how to OC the card, FX5600XT, and raised it to like 265 core and 490 memory. I played BF1942 to test the new settings with all HIGH graphics, the game never ran smoother, it is amazing. I was playin on single player thnking I wouldnt beable to play online with 56k at my parents house, 56K!

Well I tried multiplayer anyways, only 7 servers showed up. The lowest pinger got my pick at 505 or so. I noticed it loaded really fast(unusual with this game), I joined up and had a mega lag for about 20 seconds, then it stopped lagging and I had a ping of 22! A PING OF 22 WITH 56K, its acctually only 49.2 kbs. It ran extremly well, with graphics on high and a 56k connection. Oh, I loaded up faster than most everybody there and I was givin them all crap about me being on 56k and beat them to the server.

I just ordered an iceberg4 cooler deal for my card, then I am going to get crazy!

·
Premium Member
22,004 Posts
That's awesome! Don't play BF myself, but have played it at other's houses and it is very intensive, on both the GPU and internet connection. You should get a crazy OC after the new cooler comes! Good luck!

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can not believe this, my brother still doesn't believe me, I will show him. WHAHA!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts