Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
notNOTmbudden
14,432 Posts
This isn't something you really should boast about.
Putting your life & other peoples lives at danger isn't something "cool".

I mean, I've done it before. But it's nothing to brag about. It could actually get you killed.
Not to mention you say "old truck" meaning something could go wrong and you land in a ditch dead.

·
iPwn
1,124 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by mbudden View Post
This isn't something you really should boast about.
Putting your life & other peoples lives at danger isn't something "cool".

I mean, I've done it before. But it's nothing to brag about. It could actually get you killed.
Not to mention you say "old truck" meaning something could go wrong and you land in a ditch dead.
+1

The roads are shared by everyone. mainly when the truck is old and unpredictable doing 100mph!

·
Banned
3,414 Posts
You should feel ashamed.

How dare you? you have disgraced Our glorious nation, you are no longer fit to hold the flag of america!! Long live our Constitution.

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I encourage people doing stupid stuff. More Darwin awards and less idiocy in the gene pool. Continue, OP.

·
Premium Member
3,259 Posts
100 mph=160 kmh? Not to bad for an old truck imo. Glad you reached it on a 2 lane country road instead of a busy highway or in a centre of a town. Just make sure you don't hug a tree on the second try test

·
Banned
2,407 Posts
Wahhhhhh. You're acting recklessly. Wait until you kill a family or something. Then you'll feel great.

You wanna see how fast your truck goes? Take it to a track. Stay off public roads with that crap.

·
Premium Member
5,487 Posts
Remember that episode of The Simpsons when Bart orders the Squishee made entirely out of syrup, and the machine was going batspit insane, shaking like crazy, and Apu saying "She won't hold, she's breaking up!"?

I'm imagining that was your truck @100mph

·
Registered
1,138 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ~strawberry~ View Post
you should feel ashamed.

How dare you? You have disgraced our glorious nation, you are no longer fit to hold the flag of america!! Long live our constitution.
irony alert!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.