Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
This wouldn't be the first time Duke Nukem decided not to pop out onto stage.

nVidia really needs to spit these things out sometime soon. All the bragging they've done about it needs to be back up with anything. Even a flop that's released is better than nothing at all.

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
So... what did Baxtor base his claims on? Because somehow I don't believe him.

·
Z-80 > i9
17,244 Posts
inb4 003 claiming its Charlie.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Why does anyone care? The NDA still ends on March 29th, which is what everyone is *really* waiting for.

·
Gaming Enthusiast
2,174 Posts
The Baxtor's link was already posted, deleted, and outted as bull****.

·
Premium Member
10,900 Posts
I want a card, not some more tech specs on it, I'll do my own judgement lol...

·
Melted Cheese
4,182 Posts
I don't even care about Fermi. I just want some new drivers damn it. I bet you the cards are delayed because of the blunder that was the new drivers.

·
Premium Member
5,423 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by vicious_fishes View Post
if products are already out to partners, i'm guessing it's just drivers they're STILL writing.
I'm really confused by this actually, this close to launch you'd think the cards were already packed and shrinkwrapped

It makes me wonder if they were packed and shrinkwrapped at all...

·
Registered
785 Posts
A product is about to get released in couple of weeks, and there are still no benches? This is a first from nvidia. I guess they have their faith in all the fanboys buying the card without any comparisons to the competition.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HA3AP View Post
A product is about to get released in couple of weeks, and there are still no benches? This is a first from nvidia. I guess they have their faith in all the fanboys buying the card without any comparisons to the competition.
There have been a few benches (like the heaven one and I thought I saw another lying around...didn't open the thread) the bigger issue is the lack of pricing

·
Registered
785 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MR_Plow
View Post

There have been a few benches (like the heaven one and I thought I saw another lying around...didn't open the thread) the bigger issue is the lack of pricing

The heaven benchmark was directly from nvidia, which might be biased, Im talking about 3rd party benches, and reviews.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MR_Plow
View Post

Yeah, their "Heaven" Benchmark was just them showing a picture of a supposed, already ran benchmark without showing us the actual results showing up after the benchmark has ran. Remember those leaked benchmarks from nVidia a while back saying that the 480 will be twice as fast as a 5870? So much for that.

I am still curious about the prices though... still no word, to my knowledge, about how much they are going to cost.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts