Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is the layout of these three sites EXTREMELY similar? Are they all essentially the same online e-tailer?

Except in a couple of cases, their prices are the same. They all have similar Bing cash back. So what gives?

They seem to be in stock or out of stock or low on stock of the same items too.

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by jshay View Post
Ehh

They are all owned by http://www.systemax.com/
Best answer. I noticed CircuitCity and TigerDirect were subsidiaries of SystemMax and wondered if that had something to do with it. Was thinking that was just for stock ownership or something.

Mouse over "Shop Online" and there they are, all three in the list.

Are the prices and deals pretty much the same for all of them? So if I'm shopping at one, I can bank on the rest of them being the same?

·
Banned
4,874 Posts
Yup all their prices are the same. I would just look for the one with the best bing cash back
They frequently have 15% cash backs.

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Yup all their prices are the same. I would just look for the one with the best bing cash back
They frequently have 15% cash backs.
That's how I keep finding them. They're always grouped together with the same %.

·
Banned
4,874 Posts
Use codes like "LCD" or "Motherboard" in bing and see if one of those companies come up. That and just search the company's name too

I was lucky and got my Classified for $309 shipped haha.

·
Premium Member
11,050 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:

Use codes like "LCD" or "Motherboard" in bing and see if one of those companies come up. That and just search the company's name too

I was lucky and got my Classified for $309 shipped haha.
Ha ha ha, nice.

I just got a $300 visa gift card to be used strictly computer purchases. Trying to use the Bing cash back as much as possible to stretch it futher. I'm having to shop at many different places because of 9.25% tax at Newegg. Stupid sales tax is stupid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts