Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
24 inch asus 1080p monitor on there for $179.99 ($50 off).

·
Registered
4,307 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sbeast
View Post

i have never been impressed with tiger direct. their sales are rarely very good

u just miss out on the big ones...also going to be sad about the bing cash back going away...

·
Knows the Song of Time
3,663 Posts
I swear. If I see one more mail-in rebate, I'm going to quit PC building/gaming altogether. I hate MIR's so bad I could effing scream.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skitzogreg View Post
I swear. If I see one more mail-in rebate, I'm going to quit PC building/gaming altogether. I hate MIR's so bad I could effing scream.
Uh, just shop for items w/o mail in rebates?

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I hate walmart! I was comparing the price to newegg's.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bindusar View Post
Unfortunately they are in-state for me so I have to pay sales tax which then makes Newegg always better
What about circuitcity.com or Compusa.com??

·
Registered
5,624 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah, taxes really get ya, especially here in California. That's why I don't shop from the egg anymore. I shop at TD because no tax and %12 BCB.

·
Registered
3,362 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willanhanyard
View Post

I hate walmart!.

Irrelevant, but.. This.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by skitzogreg
View Post

Might as well quit PC building/gaming altogether then.

·
Premium Member
11,178 Posts
Heh...I never buy an item with a rebate and expect it to work. Certain companies have won my trust though. If EVGA or OCZ have a rebate going I know it will work though it may take about six months to get my rebate check. I wish they'd do away with rebates and offer credit towards their other products...though I suppose that would only benefit a small amount of customers.

A rebate is just gravy if it works. I only go off the base price and cost of shipping to detiremine if it is a good deal.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts