Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
This is the better post imo since you see more deals.

$250 for 800D with BCB available is pretty sweet. What's the price on that GTX 470? Can I get a link to the image with clickable links?

·
Registered
3,362 Posts

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
oh you son of a *****. I JUST got my paycheck and you put my monitor on sale to tempt me with upgrading my dual monitor setup. GOD. DAMNIT.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I have a q6600 atm, should I upgrade to the q9300 if I want it to run cooler? 65nm vs 45nm = less heat, correcto? I wonder if I will be able to oc it to 3.0ghz

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quote:

Originally Posted by Synec
View Post

I have a q6600 atm, should I upgrade to the q9300 if I want it to run cooler? 65nm vs 45nm = less heat, correcto? I wonder if I will be able to oc it to 3.0ghz

i would wait until intel announces the price drops on the i7 line next month or sometime later this month then decide what to do

·
Premium Member
8,423 Posts
I used to avoid TD when I lived in IL, but now that I moved I can consider them again
Would be nice to have another h50 on hand... lol

·
Registered
618 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by wontonforevuh
View Post

i would wait until intel announces the price drops on the i7 line next month or sometime later this month then decide what to do

I am sticking with 775 though. After BCB its $123, I think thats a fair price for a Q9300 to replace this smoking hot one I got in there now

·
Registered
263 Posts
The Corsair Dominator is practically a steal with that $40 rebate and BCB.

Only $150 compared to the regular $235. I would definitely get it if i didn't have some good ram.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ryaan
View Post

so now tiger direct prices are the same as newegg prices!

What are you talking about? Tigerdirect.com is a great alternative to Newegg.com. Especially for those of us that live in the states where Newegg.com operates in. The sales tax here in California is beyond ridiculous.
Besides, the cashback for Newegg is practically non existent.

Newegg = $176.39 with rebate and BCB

Tigerdirect = $150.95 with rebate and BCB

You do the math.

·
Registered
789 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by TwwIX View Post
The Corsair Dominator is practically a steal with that $40 rebate and BCB.

Only $150 compared to the regular $235. I would definitely get it if i didn't have some good ram.

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwwIX View Post
What are you talking about? Tigerdirect.com is a great alternative to Newegg.com. Especially for those of us that live in the states where Newegg.com operates in. The sales tax here in California is beyond ridiculous.
Besides, the cashback for Newegg is practically non existent.

Newegg = $176.39 with rebate and BCB

Tigerdirect = $150.95 with rebate and BCB

You do the math.
Indeed a good deal on the Corsair ram. I just picked up a set.

And I would say Tigerdirect CAN be a great alternative to NewEgg from time to time. There are a lot of products that Tiger carriers with a higher price than NewEgg. For us California shoppers, sometimes NewEgg prices + tax are about the same as TigerDirect prices (before BCB). The only times I buy from TigerDirect is when items have special instant savings and/or rebates, combined with a high BCB percentage. Then it really makes buying from them worth it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts