Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've decided to quit being lazy and to install my E6300. We'll see how far a BT can take it.

I may need some help. This is my first Intel OC (snice the old days)

·
Banned
6,776 Posts
Well, it's pretty easy. Specially with the 1.86ghz which can easily do 3.0ghz with very low Vc on that board.

·
Premium Member
11,043 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sora1421 View Post
Yea but after 3.0 gets pretty tricky...i can't get mine past 3.05 with the Vcore at 1.47 either way lol. All in all tis pretty simple to hit 3.0 which is a nice OC anyway
I like the way you say "a nice overclock" reality is, it's bl**dy astonishing lol

Core 2 Duo is remarkable value

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
yea i guess i say "nice" OC in an E6300 standards becuase i see pook getting his to 3.65 or sumthin and makes me feel underclassed LOL. But yes they are a tremendous value and I love the fact that my E6300 is much more powerful than a poor fool who payed 1000 for his X6800 and never OC'd it...HAH

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
Still, even though the 6300 is a great deal, you gotta drop a boatload on nice ram (*cough* D9s) to get it up to those speeds. So, one way or another, you are paying for the speed.

·
Premium Member
11,043 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by killnine View Post
Still, even though the 6300 is a great deal, you gotta drop a boatload on nice ram (*cough* D9s) to get it up to those speeds. So, one way or another, you are paying for the speed.
Not necessarily, although if you want the best out of your overclock ie; memory @ 1:1 ratio then your correct. But cheaper ram still will get good results....

·
SNERP!!!
4,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's installed. It's nice. I am too lazy to OC it tonight.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts