Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've have my JVC Marshmallows for a while, and I'd like to try something new. They don't really stay in my ears too well, and there's a lot of noise from the cable rubbing on my clothes.

I primarily use these at the gym - lifting and running, so they should be relatively inexpensive and preferably have little noise from the cable.

I was looking into V-Moda Fazes, but I don't really want the microphone bit, and $40-50 is a little more than I'd like to spend.

Thoughts?

Thanks!

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
3,730 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Suggestions on tips? Or will basically anything work?

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
i think anything will work. I bought some cheapo ear buds that cost me only $10 and i replaced it with them. although that cheap pair of ear buds sounds awesome for a cheap price. My Marshmallows have been through a lot this past year, but the wire is starting to cut at the plug so i bought new ones online.

·
Premium Member
10,655 Posts
step up to a pair of JVC FX-66. Small increase in price, more comfortable and sound better. Still an audio bargain IMO.

·
Premium Member
8,183 Posts
tbh, I'd go the MeElectronics range if you want decent cheap earphones. Much better than Marshmellows these days.

·
Premium Member
4,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Quote:

Originally Posted by soloz2 View Post
step up to a pair of JVC FX-66. Small increase in price, more comfortable and sound better. Still an audio bargain IMO.
I've had them before. I'd rather try something new. Thanks though.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fear Asmodeus View Post
Well there a lot of different types of tips to choose from. This post on head-fi should show what types of tips they are and what you might want to look for:

http://www.head-fi.org/forum/thread/...ial-comparison

Most of those should fit the JVC but always check before you buy.
Thanks for the link!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black Cerberus View Post
Koss ksc75 Amazon.com: SportClip Clip-On Headphones: Electronics
Mine stays on great.
No thanks. Not a fan of the style., and clip-ons tend to bug my ears.

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinesekiwi View Post
tbh, I'd go the MeElectronics range if you want decent cheap earphones. Much better than Marshmellows these days.
Thanks for the tip.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts