Overclock.net banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Premium Member
9,017 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So... I have an idea for a case mod, and it would be to have something installed in the top of the case, where if you push on it, it will pop up slowly, and pushing it down will latch it into place. The TJ10 has an IO panel that does this on the top of the case...

Anyone know of any mechanisms that will do this and what they're called? I've looked at "spring hinges" and "push mechanisms" but haven't found anything like this.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.