Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELLO,
I WANT A NEW GAMING MOUSE.(ALSO I HAVE RAZER GOLIATHUS GAMING MAT AND TELL ITS COMPABILITY WITH THE MOUSES )
thumb.gif

THE CHOICES OF MINES INCLUDE

LOGITECH G9X
CM STORM SENTINEL
RAZER DEATHADDER

SO TO GO WITH ??

THANxx
smile.gif

·
Not New to Overclock.net
2,553 Posts
G9x is an excellent mouse.

I hate my Razer Diamondback 3G just as a heads-up. I haven't tried the Deathadder for more than a few minutes and it wasn't for me. I don't like CM's peripherals.

Gaming mats are compatible with just about all mice.

P.S. Please refrain from typing entire messages in caps
smile.gif

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
so sholud i go with g9x

·
Registered
346 Posts
Check out the other recent threads about which mouse you should and which you shouldn't get, there's plenty of valuable information in there which will help you.

·
Registered
2,368 Posts
The DeathAdder is a great mouse though, some people dont like it. It has one of the best sensors on the market, and is great for palm/ palmxclaw owners with medium to large hands.

Personally, I prefer the DA to the G9x which it replaced, and I got the G500, the G700, the RAT 7, Steelseries Ikari to "replace it" but the DA beats all of them.

Down to choice.

And mouse mats matter actually. For example some mice : If I rmb correctly, the Steelseries Sensei, doesnt work well with cloth mats.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppyjoe123 View Post

And mouse mats matter actually. For example some mice : If I rmb correctly, the Steelseries Sensei, doesnt work well with cloth mats.
True... Xai and G9x even a little worse.

·
Registered
118 Posts
If you love the Shape of the DA then it is by far the best of the 3. Has no flaws cause the Liftoff Distance can be lowered with a scotch tape.

·
Registered
1,218 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sloppyjoe123 View Post

The DeathAdder is a great mouse though, some people dont like it. It has one of the best sensors on the market, and is great for palm/ palmxclaw owners with medium to large hands.
Personally, I prefer the DA to the G9x which it replaced, and I got the G500, the G700, the RAT 7, Steelseries Ikari to "replace it" but the DA beats all of them.
Down to choice.
Sensei works decent on cloth. Its the Xai that doesnt perform that well.

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
how many buttons do a g9x possess...
smile.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts