Overclock.net banner

Do you think or feel you are abandoned by UBi?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jelly
View Post

Do you think or feel you are abandoned by UBi?

I pre-ordered Assassins Creed brotherhood, which was said same day release as PS3 and XBOX if pre-order........
And many other things.............

So what happened? I'm going to assume you passed out mid-sentence and in some weird dream-induced spasm tapped the mouse key which happened to be on the post button.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Haha, nice one Evilnok. No, we do not appreciate badly-formed sentences consisting mostly of periods. It's bad enough when you seem spaced-out and on drugs in vocal conversation - don't come across that way on the internet too.
Anyway, I have definitely had bad experiences with their tech support, and their new forms of DRM. I really don't care for them, and have personally been boycotting games with AC2's form of DRM.

·
Registered
3,559 Posts
13 votes for yes, 0 for no

I say yes, I do. I hate their new DRM where you have to stay connected. It's bad enough that you have to connect to the internet to activate games with limited installs but that can be overlooked, however, the constant need to have the internet when playing an SP game is totally un-necessary.

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
ubisoft is down the drain...
their games are crap, their company is crap, their system is crap... everything is crap...
it's what EA was a few years back... I just hope they pull it off like EA did in the recent years

·
Registered
1,424 Posts
You guys do know (for those of us living in America) it is LEGAL to crack games now right?

As soon as that passed, I went out and bought AC2 and cracked it. And amazement! I now no longer need to be on the internet to play a game with no multiplayer!

·
Premium Member
7,711 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by T1nk3rb311 View Post
You guys do know (for those of us living in America) it is LEGAL to crack games now right?
Huh. How do you get around the DMCA legalese with that position?

·
Registered
1,730 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by T1nk3rb311 View Post

As soon as that passed, I went out and bought AC2 and cracked it. And amazement! I now no longer need to be on the internet to play a game with no multiplayer!
yes, with your own coding... it is illegal to download a pre-made one... still... apparently... but no one really knows right?
I just "borrowed" the code from Skid and Row'ed it into my own =b *by unraring it*

·
Premium Member
14,187 Posts
Actually, I'm pretty sure it's legal to use a cracked EXE as long as you OWN the original game.

But enough piracy talk, otherwise this thread won't last long.

Hell.. It's about Ubisoft.. It won't last long anyway.

·
Banned
10,584 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Peen View Post
DRM is fine, I have never had problems. Oh boo-hoo I disconnected, now I'm five minutes from where I originally was.
Doesn't matter if it works. It's still absolutely absurd, and anyone who supports such measures supports the demise of gaming as we know it.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.