Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It seems like i get a dark image in 3D apps...for instance, in quake4 even with brightness is all the way up it is much darker than on my friends comp(6800gt).

I can get around it with increasing brightness/gamma with catalyst or atitool but I was wondering if anyone else had similar dark issues with stock settings with their cards?

·
Old school
14,411 Posts
What about adjusting it on your monitor and not the card?

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Wow!

I never knew I could change the brightness and settings of my monitor, how do you people think of such innovative ideas
<poke poke>

Of course...

that was the first thing I tried.

Mr. Race Car Driver/Mechanic: " Hey man..Im having problems with my car, any advice?."

Mr. Race Car Driver's more-than-helpful friend: "I know you build cars and race em' and such, but...did you put your foot on the gas?"

j/k

·
Registered
2,260 Posts
I had dark issues with Lord of the Realm 3.

·
Old school
14,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by ColdTriton

Wow!

I never knew I could change the brightness and settings of my monitor, how do you people think of such innovative ideas
<poke poke>

Of course...

that was the first thing I tried.

Mr. Race Car Driver/Mechanic: " Hey man..Im having problems with my car, any advice?."

Mr. Race Car Driver's more-than-helpful friend: "I know you build cars and race em' and such, but...did you put your foot on the gas?"

j/k

Well sorry but you should have put it in your post then. I don't know what you have tried and what not.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts