Overclock.net banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sin0822 View Post
seems legit, does he say it works? its obviously not sealed.
what do you base this on (it being legit)? Only one picture, and it conceals part of the board. Never being used, I'd assume it works...

EDIT: if it works, the deal of the year...

·
Premium Member
3,786 Posts
People sell hardware for nothing on eBay in a pinch for cash all the time, I picked up a working EVGA GTX 465 a week ago off eBay for $135 USD with free shipping.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by 8ight View Post
People sell hardware for nothing on eBay in a pinch for cash all the time, I picked up a working EVGA GTX 465 a week ago off eBay for $135 USD with free shipping.
yea, but this is new. you would think he would have known that it retails for $360 (newegg)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by tipsycoma View Post
Posting that deal on OCN = Worst decision of your life.
huh? why? it's already sold... if i'm violating some rule, i'm sorry; I'm new to the board

·
Premium Member
15,526 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by drewiepoo2 View Post
huh? why? it's already sold... if i'm violating some rule, i'm sorry; I'm new to the board
Ignore typsycoma, he's not saying anything relevant to this thread.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanks $ilent.

What is the EVGA B-stock? something where I can get mobo's for cheap? I was seriously considering buying this guy's e760, but was afraid that it would be fake or something...

·
Premium Member
6,908 Posts
That's exactly how much I paid for my E760 around 6 - 7 months ago. Went to pick it up myself from another member here on this very forum. I'd be wary of some of these eBay deals tho.

·
Premium Member
4,054 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by drewiepoo2 View Post
It was such a good deal, that someone saw this post and bought it. If you wanted the board, you should have kept quiet and looked at the current selling price for it on Newegg/other ebay listings to decipher for yourself whether it was a good deal or not. Now you lost out on a great board at a great price.

Quote:

Originally Posted by $ilent View Post
Ignore typsycoma, he's not saying anything relevant to this thread.
Lolwut? What I was saying was more relevant than this above post.
No need to start getting huffy puffy.

Lesson learned, when you want to buy something and are not sure if it's a good deal, don't post it publicly. Find out for yourself, or else chances are someone's going to view this thread (there are thousands of non registered users on OCN that lurk constantly) and buy it before you.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Exactly, if it had still been available I would have grabbed it. Paypal and Ebay both protect you enough to not worry about it.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by tipsycoma View Post
It was such a good deal, that someone saw this post and bought it. If you wanted the board, you should have kept quiet and looked at the current selling price for it on Newegg/other ebay listings to decipher for yourself whether it was a good deal or not. Now you lost out on a great board at a great price.

Lolwut? What I was saying was more relevant than this above post.
No need to start getting huffy puffy.

Lesson learned, when you want to buy something and are not sure if it's a good deal, don't post it publicly. Find out for yourself, or else chances are someone's going to view this thread (there are thousands of non registered users on OCN that lurk constantly) and buy it before you.
Yea, i guess I effed up. I was just so afraid of spending $ on an unknown product/source that I came here for advice. I guess I kinda just flustered when i saw the price. Oh well, we're all human, and yes i've learned my lesson

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.