Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i took the plunge spent some of my christmas bonus and bought two 8800gtx's .And yes i do feel a little guilty.I think i may have to donate alot extra to toys for tots to feel better.But tomorow I will post some benchies!

I also wanted to say to all those who told me not to get the 7950gt,you were right and next time I think I will take a little more consideration into what some of you have to say .

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
nice

·
Registered
457 Posts
are you insane toys for tots damn you coulda bought a lot of toys for tots just kidding great bragging rights

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Now, sell those 7950GTs and get a better monitor! Then sell your current, and use that for the toys for tots.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Burn
View Post

Pictures? Wanna see the beast!

here is the box's give me an hr to rerun cables and run driver cleaner.

·
Banned
1,199 Posts
You could donate one of those 7950gts to me Toys for a 17 yr. old unployed kid with a crappy graphics card that would really be grateful! None the less nice pc wish I had it Post some benchies!

·
Banned
10,581 Posts
I hope you feel guilty now when you see those commercials that ask you to danate 10 cents a day for the kids in Africa....

haha I'm just kidding. Grats.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
bottlenecking hell i cant even open the nvidia control panel to even enable sli,riva tuner doesnt even support the version of forceware. Ive got rind a driver that supports these damn things that works

·
Registered
616 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by jrstang473
View Post

bottlenecking hell i cant even open the nvidia control panel to even enable sli,riva tuner doesnt even support the version of forceware. Ive got rind a driver that supports these damn things that works

That's one hell of a bottleneck!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts