Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Im not Extremely excited for crysis but im surprised its not on there killzone like pretty good.

·
Premium Member
8,095 Posts
crysis and allen wake were both not on there...lol...but I do guess they're both enthusiast titles...

Umm...killzone #1? Hmm....well, ok...but don't wait for me to rush out and go buy it...lol

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
assassins creed also looks very badass

·
Banned
3,269 Posts
LOL. I love how Halo 3 isn't on there. Anyway, I might pick up a Playstation 3 just to play Assassin's Creed and for the Blu-Ray goodness.

NiNja

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Boy View Post
LOL. I love how Halo 3 isn't on there. Anyway, I might pick up a Playstation 3 just to play Assassin's Creed and for the Blu-Ray goodness.

NiNja
halo is on there, I think it was spot 7 or somethin.

·
Premium Member
10,811 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Boy
View Post

NiNja

Halo 3 was number 7, and Assassin's Creed was listed as multiplatform.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I'm surprised Halo3 is even on the list. Don't get me wrong, I'm as big of a Halo fan you can find, but It doesn't seem all that exciting after the beta. Perhaps the promise of campaign is what did it. Where the heck is Crysis? o_O

Erm, and what in the world was that Tomb Raider wannabe game? Looked pretty boring.

·
Banned
10,581 Posts
Well that's the first I've seen Killzone 2 and it looks amazing, even if it is mostly CG. I'm also surprised Home isn't on there. I'm personally looking forward to that one.

·
Registered
4,158 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ninja_Boy
View Post

LOL. I love how Halo 3 isn't on there.

it was. about an eighth of the way through theres a clip of Halo3 multiplayer.

That vid is very console-biased though. And it seems to aim at more casual gamers in the console market. It should include crysis, alan wake, unreal 3 and bioshock altogether as the most anticipated atleast. pfft.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts