Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys this is my sister's laptop. We just got new Asus UL80vt's for the both of us so I need to get rid of this laptop. I was wondering what I could get for it.

There's a specs page here (i would have wrote it up but this was easier to get the basic idea):

There is also a 1.3mp webcam, wifi g, and card reader

Now for the description.. the laptop works fine.. been running windows vista home premium.. it includes a key at the bottom.. not eligible for windows 7 upgrade because its like 1.5yrs old. The battery only holds a 30min charge because its messed up, however, a new one is able to be purchased on eBay for around $50. I have replaced the power cord because the original one busted on her. I have also put in a 512mb memory chip from the original 1gb that came with it. I can upgrade to 2x1gb for an extra price if that interests you. The laptop will come clean as best to my ability. The hard drive will be wiped clean with DoD standards using ActiveKill. There is no vital information on it since my sister only did school work but can't be too careful.

If there is anything else i am missing please let me know. A price for normal sale and quick sale would be appreciated. As always reps are given for trying
thanks!

·
Dream Chaser
3,765 Posts
normal sale id give 300
quick sale id say 240-260

• Rep+
Reactions: hellr4isEr
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.