Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I right or left click with the touch pad, it clicks both simulating a double click. I have tried different drivers within windows and even using ubuntu but it still does it. Tapping the actual touchpad to left click works but not using the button. Is there like a function key or something that does this that I accidentally pressed? Model is Compaq Presario CQ60-419WM

HALP

·
Premium Member
1,941 Posts
If you have tried it on different operating systems and have tried driver updates maybe it's a physical problem with the touch pad. Is there any dirt or dust lodged in there, maybe use some compressed air to clean it out. If you were me you could take the lt apart and check the connections out. How long have you had the lt for?

·
Premium Member
10,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by VincentJ
View Post

If you have tried it on different operating systems and have tried driver updates maybe it's a physical problem with the touch pad. Is there any dirt or dust lodged in there, maybe use some compressed air to clean it out. If you were me you could take the lt apart and check the connections out. How long have you had the lt for?

Only like 3 days. I don't think any dirt or anything got into it. I'm thinking its more of some setting enabled on the laptop. I can press them down and it seems like it only hits the respective side I press down on. I will get some air and do that then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts