Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've gotten bored of my computer and decided, since my case is pretty old and not in the best condition, I would start modding little by little. Not sure exactly what I want, but this is what I have been doing. It's a bit jagged, still in the process of filing, but I find it difficult because of the top layer seems to be prone to chipping, but I'm working on it. Waiting for a piece of frosted acrylic, but this will do for now.

·
Dark and Dropped SUV
4,026 Posts
I'd say once that acrylic gets put in that will look awesome. Hopefully the acrylic will better spread the light around too.
Looking good so far. Any plans for the top of sides or anything?

·
Registered
866 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBalll View Post

I'd say once that acrylic gets put in that will look awesome. Hopefully the acrylic will better spread the light around too.
Looking good so far. Any plans for the top of sides or anything?
Noting yet, I'm working on some custom LEDs with a controller right now. The light I was using was just a flash light for testing along with some parchment paper, but I plan on making the red into a RGB in the near future. For the sides I want to do something about the window, with some custom LEDs as well, maybe breathing, but I'm not sure yet

Update: A little more filing and some LED lights with a brightness controller. Still need one more LED to the bottom, and to add the frosted acrylic.

·
Dark and Dropped SUV
4,026 Posts
Really like the way that looks.
And it's not too often you come across an owl on a PC. Good job this.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts