Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPU
Razer is working on a new ambidextrous gaming mouse called Ouroboros. The mouse was pictured by FCC for its clearance inspection. It reveals a symmetric, edgy design, which is a breakaway from Razer's traditional curvy designs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Engadget
Looking for a rodent to help you frag your way through the competition, southpaw style? The FCC may have just uncovered your new best friend: The Razer Ouroboros gaming mouse. Like the Cyborg RAT series, the Ouroboros features a sliding palm rest and swappable side panels to better fit your mitt.
Source (TPU)
Source (Engadget)

Looks pretty cool.
drool.gif

·
Registered
577 Posts
looks a bit like the r.a.t, maybe it will be adjustable like that? if so, i might have to pick this one up, depending on the price

·
Registered
1,583 Posts
so close yet so far...

sloppy mspaint fix:

sloppyfix.png

if only...

if they give it a laser sensor I hope its something new and without acceleration or other tracking issues, or at least as long as they do their goofy dual sensor thing and allow you to choose the 3.5G optical

also seems likely its wireless and has the hybrid detachable cord like the Mamba does

·
Read Only
10,321 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinDessica View Post

Looks worse than your average Razer product. Probably even more so.
This. It'd better not use the Philips Twin Eye sensor found in the RAT too.

·
Premium Member
13,796 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bojinglebells View Post

so close yet so far...
sloppy mspaint fix:
sloppyfix.png

if only...
if they give it a laser sensor I hope its something new and without acceleration or other tracking issues, or at least as long as they do their goofy dual sensor thing and allow you to choose the 3.5G optical
also seems likely its wireless and has the hybrid detachable cord like the Mamba does
The palm wrest and side grips are adjustable/removable in the OP. Razer only has optical and PTE sensors right now iirc. However optical sensors tend to perform very poorly at higher DPIs.

If you claw or fingertip grip, that middle section will not be in contact with your hand anyway.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts