1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.techpowerup.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=148569

Priced at 73$s...

Quote:

This variant of Twin Frozr II has GPU retention hole layout that matches that of GF100 and GF110-based single-GPU graphics cards, i.e. GTX 465, GTX 470, GTX 480, GTX 570, and GTX 580. The cooler measures 251.9x100.9x35 mm, weighing 520 g. It consists of a nickel-plated copper base, from which five heat pipes (6 mm thick pipes towards the central portion of the base, 8 mm thick towards periphery) originate, conveying heat to a large aluminum fin stack. This stack is ventilated by two PWM-controlled fans. The Twin Frozr II is priced at ¥5,980 or US $73.

http://www.techpowerup.com/img/11-07-06/17a.jpg
Niceee...I think they will release the amd variants and low end gpus later on.
But think of it this way, the highest end cooler, which is this, costs 73$s. What would be the cost of the low end variant, i.e. 4 heatpipes and less fins.

·
Registered
474 Posts
If they had started doing this 3 months ago I probably wouldnt have spent like $2k doing my rig up in the past 2 months.

·
Registered
992 Posts
It's japan though, everything is more expensive.

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxxa
View Post

There was a thread by a MSI rep here that eluded alluded* to this happening soon... I'll edit it in if I find it.

Found it!

Here

Posts #126&127

Fixed

Just yankin yer chain.

·
Premium Member
4,746 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Maxxa
View Post

I like my interpretation better makes him seem ninja like, countering with vague answers that just bring more questions.

But yeah chains are there to be yanked

Hahahahaha

I have to agree, it's much funnier to put the definition of "eluded" into that sentence and read it as such

·
Premium Member
10,813 Posts
Awesome but how do I import? Its an awesome cooler.

·
Registered
813 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by HSG502
View Post

I vvant it. My 470 vvants it.

I wonder if you can keep the stock cooler's attachment plate (the thing that cools the vrms etc)?

Is your "w" key broken?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts