Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
STG3 VET
Joined
·
13,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
NVIDIA today stealthy placed on its website the rebranded cards that are going to take over the old GeForce 9 series in the OEM market. Announced without big PR, and not available for individual purchase, the OEM GeForce GTS 150, GeForce GT 130, GeForce GT 120 and GeForce G 100 series are the well known GeForce 9800 GTX+, GeForce 9600 GSO, GeForce 9500 GT and GeForce 9400 GS under new names. All cards are DirectX 10 and OpenGL 2.1 compatible, and use PCI-Express x16 interfaces. The GeForce GTS 150 has a 256-bit memory interface, 1 GB of GDDR3 memory and 738 MHz/1836 MHz/1000 MHz core/shader/memory clock speeds. The "new" GeForce 9600 GSO has a 192-bit memory interface, 768 MB of RAM and 500 MHz/1250 MHz/ 500 MHz core/shader/memory clocks. Тhe 9500 GT resembling GeForce GT 120 sports 128-bit memory interface, up to 512 MB DDR2 config, and 500 MHz/1400 MHz/500 MHz core/shader/memory clock speeds. Finally the GeForce G 100 look-alike features 64-bit memory interface, 512 MB DDR2 memory and 567 MHz/1400 MHz/500 MHz core/shader/memory clock speeds.



source
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,319 Posts
So both the GTS250 and GTS150 are 9800GTX+? What's the difference, just higher clocks on the 250?
 

·
Senior Member
Joined
·
15,777 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleRustler View Post

Code:

Code:
If Cards.ModelNum < 260 Then
    Cards.Ignore
End If
ah
splendid. we should have that in our OCN new section.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
6,125 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by CattleRustler View Post

Code:

Code:
If Cards.ModelNum < 260 Then
    Cards.Ignore
End If

Win.

~Gooda~
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,389 Posts
Which one of the 9600GSOs will be the new GTS 120? The one based on the 8800GS, or the new one with the stripped-down stream processor count? (see where I am going with this?)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,700 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by corky dorkelson View Post
Which one of the 9600GSOs will be the new GTS 120? The one based on the 8800GS, or the new one with the stripped-down stream processor count? (see where I am going with this?)
yea its the 8800GS one with 768mb of ram...
just noticed now
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,502 Posts
ah, I wasnt being fair, let me ammend the code...

Code:

Code:
If User.Type Is Gamer Then
    If Cards.ModelNum < 260 Then
        Cards.Ignore
    End If
End If
ok fixed
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts
GeForce GT 130 = G94b = GeForce 9600GSO (48SP)

It's slower than the 9600GT but not THAT much slower.... $55 more is a lot for a 9600GT.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,845 Posts
At least they have SLI Connectors.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,365 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by DuckieHo
View Post

GeForce GT 130 = G94b = GeForce 9600GSO (48SP)

It's slower than the 9600GT but not THAT much slower.... $55 more is a lot for a 9600GT.

The GT 130 had the same specs as a G92 9600 GSO, so it would be better.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,473 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by CattleRustler
View Post

ah, I wasnt being fair, let me ammend the code...

Code:
Code:
If User.Type Is Gamer Then
    If Cards.ModelNum < 260 Then
        Cards.Ignore
    End If
End If
ok fixed


Good ol'vb
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
65,162 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Setzer
View Post

The GT 130 had the same specs as a G92 9600 GSO, so it would be better.

GT130 = G94b, not G92

This makes it the reband of the 48 "CUDA" core 9600GSO, not the 96CC 9600GSO.
 

·
B.O.W
Joined
·
26,978 Posts
this is the kind of thing that the 4chan meme - 'samefag' works pretty damn well.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,255 Posts
i hope that they o.c. better

many stores sells oem produts using retail name to win more cash
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Top