Overclock.net banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOURCE

Quote:
The Sharkoon BD28 is a tailored gaming ATX case in a brawny design, which is available in the exterior colors black and gunmetal. With the black version, the colors red, blue or green can be selected for the interior finish with the front LEDs and case fans also illuminating in the corresponding color. The gunmetal edition is available with two blue LED fans and a black interior finish.
IMO, this case is so ugly I had to share it with you guys. Thoughts?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakethesnake438 View Post

THIS is ugly
i think almost everyone had this case, or some variation of it, back in the day. it was either that or the beige towers or the super baller 100% acrylic ones. wasn't a lot of variety back then for "gamer" towers

·
( ━☞´◔‿ゝ◔`)━ ☞
6,605 Posts
After using a Silverstone TJ07 and a Caselabs Mercury S3, these cases are hard to even recommend towards any builder. Many budget cases in the $30-50 segment look better than this.

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
throw it around the room a few times and it might look better
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
5,538 Posts
Some of their chassis are pretty decent. Good value, like for example the full tower, don't remember the name exactly, Sharkoon Rebel perhaps? However, this one looks rather .. dunno .. generic? If it is well priced then I'm sure some people will use it and it will get job done just fine.

·
To The Game
7,678 Posts
The only tower I like are plain black ones. Very small hints of light can be added here and there (such as led fan controller or my H100i pump), as long as it's nothing crazy. I like my computers to look like they belong to a adult, since they do.

Most gaming cases look tacky as heck once you're out of your 20's.
thumb.gif

*I took another look at it, and, if you'd remove the green fans, it wouldn't look so bad. However, the green LED on the side wouldn't work. Something like that would be cool if blue. Once again, small hints of light are enough "IMO".

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakethesnake438 View Post

THIS is ugly
oh god I still have one of those floating around somewhere...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.