Overclock.net banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought some stuff from MDPC recently but I don't have a tracking number. Is this normal, and if it is, can someone tell me the usual time it takes for packages to reach the US? I know each State would result in a change in time based on distance to be covered, as well as other shipping issues, but I just need an average of how long it takes.

For those who need to know, the package is coming to Florida. Thanks.

·
Registered
223 Posts
You won't get a tracking number as it comes as a registered letter in a reinforced envelope. To keep international shipping costs down of course. Its still insured as well. It won't be there for at least two weeks.

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
I live in Florida and the best shipping time so far has been 8 days, worst about 12.

·
Premium Member
6,221 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratesh View Post

Sweet. Guess I'm at about day 6 already.
Yup I live in the middle is the US (SD) and typically it takes about 2 weeks to get to me. However if it does take longer then that you can email Nils back using the email he sent you for your order and he will look into it. Customs sometimes gets a wild hair and takes a peek.
thumb.gif

·
Registered
73 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by pratesh View Post

I bought some stuff from MDPC recently but I don't have a tracking number. Is this normal, and if it is, can someone tell me the usual time it takes for packages to reach the US? I know each State would result in a change in time based on distance to be covered, as well as other shipping issues, but I just need an average of how long it takes.
For those who need to know, the package is coming to Florida. Thanks.
i ordered some stuff from mdpc andi emailed them - within ten minutes i got an email back from mona with a tracking number and an estimate on a delivery date - i was very impressed -

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
Just talked with Nils and he prefers you don't ask for a tracking number until 9 days have passed from date of shipping, FWIW. Busy guy and he has to chase the paperwork down.

Something else, order plenty of sleeve. My first two orders were for minimal amounts, so I didn't allow for mistakes.. Acually my sleeving is on hold because I'm about to buy a new case. Since my Switch is already sleeved I was going to change the colors but now I think I'll wait and just make up new wires/sleeving for the new case.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Can't wait to get mine. College year is about to start and I want to finish working on my project before that.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for all the updates. I should have my product soon, and I'm so stoked. I'm trying to get my entire PSU done before October begins. Exams in December so I need to put enough time into studying. I'll Post Pics in another thread when I'm done with the sleeving.

BTW, I'm either doing Black and blue or Black and Red(Paracord, I don't like the shinny look of the plastic)
thumb.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.