Overclock.net banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dark and Dropped SUV
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently FahMon has been messing up as far as displaying and pulling info. All the icons are messed up, like during folding and after finishing a unit it will stay black, red, or paused. But never green like normal.

In the picture GTX275-0 has finished it's unit, but it doesn't have the paused sign. I downloaded it about an hour and half ago. GTX275-1 obviously didn't download seven days ago.

I haven't tried reinstalling FahMon yet, but will if ya'll think it will help.
I have removed and re-added the clients. I also deleted the Fahlog files from GTX275-0 hoping it would fix, but neither worked.

So, anyone have any ideas?

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
First, I'd say just reinstall to fix the problem.

But if you want to try and solve it, check the FahLog files. See when the WU GTX275-1 was downloaded.

Also, if you deleted the FahLog file from GTX275-0, it probably wouldn't sort itself out until it started a the next WU. Unless it's already folding a new one?

·
Dark and Dropped SUV
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, folded a new one and it still had a weird download time. Reinstall didn't fix it. Guess I'll just install HFM. Does it have a web interface like FahMon?

·
Premium Member
46,114 Posts
Yep, it's under the first tab in Edit> Preferences (haven't tried it out yet though).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts