Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Source: http://www.tweaktown.com/news/23933/leaked_nvidia_gtx_670_pictures_and_benchmarks_surface_requires_two_6_pin_for_power/index.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

Quote:
Some ships are more leaky than others, just like some companies are more leaky than others. NVIDIA, at least with the Kepler launch, has been one of the more leaky companies of late. Pictures and benchmarks of the GTX 680 were surfacing weeks before the product launched and it seems like the same is holding true for the GTX 670.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
THAT is a pathetically small PCB board....smaller than the HD4830 I used to have...

·
Premium Member
8,639 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
^I agree. There is noting wrong with a small PCB as long as the performance is there. If anything this will make it the number 1 choice for small form factor builds.

Edit: I'm also itching to see what kind of custom cooling will be made for this card

·
Premium Member
6,238 Posts
Impressive indeed. It's just that thous results look a bit too good to be true. Ones the results have been confirmed by reputable reviewers then we can all marvel at this mini monster.

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit_reaper View Post

Impressive indeed. It's just that thous results look a bit too good to be true. Ones the results have been confirmed by reputable reviewers then we can all marvel at this mini monster.
Dunno. After bulldozer I'm nearly inclined to believe almost any leaked benchmark lol.

And this wouldn't be first or last time tweaktown has done this.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bit_reaper View Post

Yep, if this is true and confirmed by other reviewers, let me get 2 of these monsters.

·
Registered
928 Posts

lol, you gotta be yankin me, what the hell is that thing

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Quote:
Wow, look at the GTX 670s performance when compared with the GTX 680 and even the GTX 580, outperforms 580 by a healthy amount! It's just a tiny bit behind the 680, I bet if you OC the 670 it could come really close to the 680. The specs of these GPUs might look a bit low but look at the performance there pumping out!

·
Pinoy po mga koya
7,526 Posts
lol this is BS> no way a powerful card is that small..

edit

now that I look at it more carefully it does have 8 memory chips so it IS 2gb. if this is true id be REALLY IMPRESSED

·
Waiting on New Hardware
4,478 Posts
really like the placement of the VRM.
cool hair > GPU > warm air > VRM > hot air > out
vrm runs hotter than GPU so it should be cooled 2nd.

·
PC Gamer
3,899 Posts
I'm drooling everywhere just because of the small PCB

If I ever need a new card, this will be it no doubt.

·
Registered
3,737 Posts
Wow that preview pretty much shows the 670 is on par with the 7970 overall.

Means more price drops for AMD hopefully
thumb.gif
thumb.gif

·
Registered
335 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yvese View Post

Wow that preview pretty much shows the 670 is on par with the 7970 overall.
Means more price drops for AMD hopefully
thumb.gif
thumb.gif
And Gtx680 price drops too
thumb.gif

This Gtx670 is a killer Gtx680 (bad Nvidia). Is only 5-10% perfomance less than Gtx680 (for a different frecuency, at the same clocks = propably same perfomance). Real price for Gtx680 now is 450$, 400$ the Gtx670.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.