Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
kinda simple but how would I go about securing soft tubing in place to the case? other than obvious
I found these > http://www.performance-pcs.com/adju...ring-with-adhesive-bottom-xx-large-black.html

I want to run it along back of case ( not the back of the case ), it will be visible from TG side panel of my surpressor f31 ( 1st image is of said clamp )

(2nd image) exits cpu to flow meter ( partialy see it here ) then back to pump.. where it exits flow meter to where it enters pump is (2x) 2-90deg rotatable fittings on each end

the zip tie is their to illustrate what I wanna try to do...

Attachments

·
Registered
183 Posts
I think it will look terrible putting that on your tube like that.
Those sticky pads seem to come off in my experience.

On the back of my motherboard I use similar things for cable ties to attach wires, but I take off the sticky thing and glue it in place first, so that its rock solid.

Do you need to attach it, can you find a better solution, I can't say without seeing the whole tubing layout.
But I would only be tempted to do what you're doing if the tube was totally out of sight.

·
Eh, Wha?
9,940 Posts
If you really need to do something like that, I would suggest going oldschool and using a normal metal pipe clamp, painted black, and screwed into the chassis. Something like this:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts

·
Newsfiend
2,421 Posts
Personally I'd stick something to the back of that top fitting to attach it to the case.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts