Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I have almost completed my build got a ram block and a mobo block and some gt fans for the 360 rad and now just before putting the mobo block and ram block wanted to see what tubing size and comp fittings to use I will make the tubing as short as possible to make it clean and will be adding4*480 rads which I will choose later also the 3*classifieds but no water blocks for now
So what size if tubing should I use which should have like many comp fitting types
Any suggestions?
M using currently 7/16 5/8 but not many fittings for that

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
I've only used 1/2x3/4 and 7/16x5/8. I don't think I will ever want to switch from 7/16, because the tubing is MUCH more pliable and easier to bend without it kinking.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know but i want a tubing size which has more compresion fittings angles etc the 7/16 5/8 dosent have that much :/ i am going to use very little tubings and all compression fittings like this guy on youtube check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqi6ZwsW__8

i want to use the same as he is using but don't know what sizes he has i only have 4*4 GB dominator GB for now and got an ek block for it so i will be using a single slot for watercooling them and a single block for now maybe add the same as what he did

·
Registered
2,754 Posts
Just watched the video. That's definitely something to aspire to, but be careful, his build is just like his watch, pricey.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hahhah i dont care about the price even if it takes me 1-2 months to build i will :pi only need the compression fittings and tubings so i dont think that will cost me more than 300$ that is enough for me
tongue.gif

1 - 8 of 8 Posts