Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every other page I go to it seems like I get this "The Operation has timed out" message, I was wondering if there is a way to turn that message off? It doesn't seem to effect anything that I can see, it's just annoying.

EDIT: Also, another error message that I would like turned off is "The Document Contains No Data".

·
Banned
4,410 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by radbirts

Every other page I go to it seems like I get this "The Operation has timed out" message, I was wondering if there is a way to turn that message off? It doesn't seem to effect anything that I can see, it's just annoying.

EDIT: Also, another error message that I would like turned off is "The Document Contains No Data".

The time out error is a web site that takes to long to respond to the browsers request(normal)and cann't be turned off.

The other error is a standare error and you just need to update and make sure you have the latest version of Java,Flash installed.

·
Registered
764 Posts
this might seem a bit rash...but just hear me out...use IE, Firefox is terrible, it barely understands HTML, lol

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by thedarklordjay

this might seem a bit rash...but just hear me out...use IE, Firefox is terrible, it barely understands HTML, lol

I hate IE and I love firefox. lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts