Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I m worried about my cpu temps. It was jus at 55c after exiting from halo. i need to know how to turn up my fan speed, 2 of the fans are below 1000rpm. I dont even hav this thing overcloked. its an hp so i dont kno if there is even the option to turn up the fans. i checked in the bios and all it has there is my fan speed and the temp and no option to change anything.

·
Banned
7,110 Posts
Sadly I dont think HP has that option, However you can buy manual adjust fans.

Also you cant overclock a HP effectively.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
speedfan says my fan rpm is 122875rpm. thats alot of rpm. is that right cause i m not sure. it has the cpu and motherboard temps rite, their in sync with MBM. but i dont know about the fans.

·
Premium Member
11,430 Posts
at 122,000 rpm the fan would've shattered...probably long before it ever reached 122,000rpm

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lol. guess i ll hav to start blowing on my computer while i play games. Thanks for the help.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by pooooop

lol. guess i ll hav to start blowing on my computer while i play games. Thanks for the help.

hehe
I would say buy some new fans with a higher cfm rating and higher rpm. Also get a fan controller then you can manually do it when u need 2

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by YiffyGriffy

at 122,000 rpm the fan would've shattered...probably long before it ever reached 122,000rpm

lol unless hes running a jet engine in there

·
Registered
391 Posts
Quote:

damit. stupid hp.

took the words right outta my mouth
HP= Horrible Puter

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Speedfan is working great now. has the rite temps and the rite speed rpms. i can increase and decrease rpm and everything. i can keep my computer at about 40-45c while in a game so its alrite now. thnx 4 the help ppl.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Quote:

Speedfan is working great now. has the rite temps and the rite speed rpms. i can increase and decrease rpm and everything. i can keep my computer at about 40-45c while in a game so its alrite now. thnx 4 the help ppl.

glad it worked out for, it doesn't work for me :swearing:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts