Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so this seems to be the right section. The problem is that my tv plays and works fine then the picture dims...then I beat the crap out of it
and it comes back, then dims again...help?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
or would it just be easier to get a tv tuner? if so please suggest one

·
I might have tacos tonite
22,339 Posts
make sure your cables are properally plugged in, that happens to me alot when the cable is falling out a bit.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are all properly plugged. Yesterday it was working just fine but every now and then the picture will fade out then go out and I would whack it on the left side and it would come on sometimes. So I was thinking that something was loose inside. What do you people think about getting a TV tuner?

·
Registered
996 Posts
TV Tuners are nice but i would never use a TV tuner on my main rig as a replacement for a TV. Then u loose performance when u want to watch TV and play a game. TV tuners are great for time shifting and recording and archiving tho! If your going to get a TV tuner get a haupage PVR 150 i believe thats what its called they are pretty nice.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Im asking if it would be a cheaper alternative to getting a new tv. What do you think?

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, the brightness is always up...The whole picture dims then disappers like the whole screen is off while the tv is on with sound

1 - 11 of 11 Posts