Overclock.net banner

TWiT (This Week in Tech)

1398 Views 6 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  13 3 @ 7 l 3 13 0 y
Just for anyone who cares to listen to a weekly podcast of current technology and such, you might want to check out This Week in Tech (TWiT). They usually release a new episode every Sunday unless it is a holiday weekend. All of the podcasts on the site are MP3s. There is also other more specific podcasts on the website, like This Week in Media (TWiM), FLOSS Weekly (Focused on Open Source), Security Now!, Inside the Net, KFI Tech Guy, MacBreak, and the Daily Giz Wiz (Random tech highlights). There may be more podcasts that I missed.

They frequently have the leaders / creators of multiple companies talking candidly on the shows.

So, if you want to hear some indepth discussions on various recient tech, you might find these to be fun to listen to.

www.ThisWeekInTech.com

EnJoy!
Xaine99

*Note* These podcasts are not geared for people new to the "computer world."
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
5,270 Posts
Great site, listening now. Thanks.

· Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Personally, it is the best set of podcasts that I've ever found. It is information like this that helped me drop my childish ways ten years ago of choosing a manufacturer and sticking to it simply because it was the first one or only one that I have ever tried. Podcasts like these help me stay open minded and also keep me informed on subjects that I wouldn't/couldn't go out and do the research on my own.

If anyone has any links to other great tech podcasts, link 'em here please!

EnJoy!
Xaine99

· Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
TWiT just came out with a new show called "Futures in Biotech" for those of you interested.

http://twit.tv/fib1

Quote:

Originally Posted by This Week in Tech

Our pilot episode talks about protein folding, evolution, and using prions for nanotech structures with one of the premiere scientists in the field...

Now you can hear some more information on what your [email protected] contributes to.

EnJoy,
Xaine99

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.