Overclock.net banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm curious if any of you serious gamers use more than one mouse. For instance, on some games you use Mouse X and on others you use Mouse Y. Maybe you have one mouse for general browsing and another for gaming. I'm not actually planning on doing this but I wanted to know if there are people who do use multiple mice.

·
Registered
4,853 Posts
I use a Corsair Vengeance M65 for gaming and a Corsair Vengeance M95 for photo editing, yes they are both connected to my system at the same time. each mouse has a different grip, the M95 raises the palm of my hand higher than the M65, for photo editing the M95 just provides more hand comfort, don't know why but it does.
smile.gif

·
Registered
4 Posts
yup. I use Kana v2 while gaming and Logitech G600 for everything else (photoshop, blender, firefox etc etc) because I can have all the tools and macros under my thumb
smile.gif

·
Mouse Junkie
1,438 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeSA View Post

Playing BFBC2 (Aricar Habor only) w/ WMO added MB 4 and 5.

For the rest I use my Delladder.
Interesting mods there.
smile.gif

·
Registered
351 Posts
I'm using a Zowie EC1 eVo CL now for most things.
I also use a Zowie MiCO when I feel like it.
For some casual games I use an Xbox 360 controller. (don't hate me
frown.gif
)
Sometimes I use a Logitech Trackman Marble for casual PC use. ( I want to get a better trackball but I'm cheap, been thinking getting the sanwa supply thumb trackball )

·
Registered
404 Posts
I have three mice connected to my main PC right now:

1. DeathAdder 2013 - my main gaming mouse which replaced a DA Black Edition.
2. DeathAdder Left Hand Edition - I try to use this one in Windows since speed/accuracy does not matter so much on the desktop and the variety helps reduce RSI-induced pain from being in front of a PC all day.
3. Logitech G602 - Sometimes I want a wireless mouse so that I'm not tethered to any one position, and it stops me using the DA2013 on the desktop. Both DeathAdders are on a keyboard tray/arm under the desk and the G602 is on the desk, which helps vary things a bit. The extra buttons it has over the DeathAdders actually has me reaching for it a lot more in Windows.

For gaming I will also use a DualShock 4. I don't really like it for FPS/TPS games, but it's fine for others.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts