Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK So I have had this computer case just sitting in my closet here at home. I don't know what brand it is though. Its got decent Cable managment abilities, front air intakes, side window and a bay door on the front. I just can't seem to identify it. Can someone help?
LL
LL
LL
LL
LL

·
Banned
3,369 Posts
Style reminds me of my old Chieftec, they used that curved slot on the bottom half / open door on the top half a lot. There were plenty of clones too.

Not your case, but a similar style... might give you something to go on. (Chieftec Dragon)

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Erick Silver View Post
OK So I have had this computer case just sitting in my closet here at home. I don't know what brand it is though. Its got decent Cable managment abilities, front air intakes, side window and a bay door on the front. I just can't seem to identify it. Can someone help?
I know that case....my buddy used it forever with a broken case door.

I'll ask him about it tonight.

·
Registered
2,623 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,026 Posts

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well it a scorpio. but its older than the model listed at newegg.

·
Premium Member
2,510 Posts
It is a Raidmax Scorpio 1st generation like this one.

·
Premium Member
5,543 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nckid4u View Post
It is a Raidmax Scorpio 1st generation like this one.

yep. Raidmax Scorpio 1st gen.

I use to have a few

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL It was sitting out next to the dumpster with a mobo and that was it about a year ago. Have since removed the mobo and now the case collects dust. Are these cases any good for modding?

·
Registered
939 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tainok View Post
Style reminds me of my old Chieftec, they used that curved slot on the bottom half / open door on the top half a lot. There were plenty of clones too.

Not your case, but a similar style... might give you something to go on. (Chieftec Dragon)

Still one of the best cases ever made.

·
Stealin Yer Sammich!
9,882 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yeah. But i am thinking of modding a Stainless steel panel for the front and redesigning the back. working on some drawings.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts