Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,404 Posts
Depends on condition, accessories and presence or absence of original box and games.
If you're talking a basic 64 with tape drive and a handful of games, then 20-30 quid. If you have a full setup with 1541 and a heap of software and boxes for the machine, then go to ebay and put it up for 100 pound.

·
Registered
379 Posts
The better the condition of it and the more complete and functional it is, the more it will be worth. It's value may increase over time as functional units become even rarer and collectors seek these out.

·
Registered
2,237 Posts
All depends on the condition but if it was me i'd keep it as its a collectors item and will only grow in value....but you seem to be in the mood for saving money

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by jeffries7
View Post

All depends on the condition but if it was me i'd keep it as its a collectors item and will only grow in value....but you seem to be in the mood for saving money

LMAO, I was selling so much i had a quick look around my room to see if there was anything else of value worth selling (that i dont use of course)

think i will keep it there for a while yet, Im not that desperate for money(YET)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.