Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok... first freebie thread earlier today went smoothly so i am gonna go straight up and set up another. This one will be UK only as the prize isnt worth too much... Unless the International winner is willing to pay shipping prices, otherwise Item will get straight to winners door at no cost/.

What can you win? Intel Pentium 4 2.66Ghz / 1M / 533Mhz / 04A SL8J8 (I think its a socket 775)

How to win :

I would like you to write a short amusing story. Can be fact and from real life experience or total, utter fiction. Maximum of 5 lines as I need to consider time when reading the entries. I will select the winner sometime tomorow (Most likely in the evening) Winner will be chosen based on my enjoyment of the story and has no real basis of judgement since the prize is so little

Get writing and use your imagination!!

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Wow dude, again. I didn't get chance to enter your first one but props for freebies.

Trollface was strolling down the troll. Trolling down the stroll, the stroll, trolling. McToast Cheese met Trollface, and troll they did. The McToast Cheese left happily ever after. With Cheese, McToast. Toasties.

The End.

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LOL!
Id crown you winner but i wanna see what else comes along, but I actually LOL'd at that one (Y)

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
One day I was looking at my lawn, it seemed to be really long. So I pull out my electrical lawn mower and turn it on and to my suprise it doesnt work. So I went to the yellowpages to look for a landscaping company, I couldnt find one so I went online and I emalied chuck norris at [email protected](yes he owns his own domain name) about my problem and he came by and he told me he could solve my problem so he walks up to my lawn and stairs it down and instantly its almost like it all got cut down at that instant, in the end he didnt want to charge me.
-True Story
(if for some odd reason I were to win I would be willing to pay shipping.)

·
Premium Member
7,175 Posts
Quote:

General information
TypeCPU / Microprocessor
FamilyIntel Pentium 4
Processor number ? 506
Part numberJM80547PE0671MN
BX80547PE2667EN
Frequency (GHz)2.667
Bus speed (MHz) ? 533
Clock multiplier ? 20
Package type775-land FC-LGA4
Socket typeSocket 775 (LGA775)

Its S775.

·
Dream with your eyes open
3,837 Posts
EDIT: UK only, I can't afford shipping

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
Me and my brother were walking one day and I said to him, "hey, whats the difference between an Election Candidate's Poster and a Wanted poster?" "I dont know" He said, I replied "One's already committed a crime and the other one's about to." We laughed and he tripped. End of Story.

Awwww, Its UK only this time. D=

·
Code Monkey
1,851 Posts
I was once on the phone to my friend, and I told him I was off to the Motor Show in London (before they stopped doing it due to the economic screwups). He genuinely asked me "The Motor Show? Is that the one with the planes?". I laughed so hard, I fell off my chair, hit the floor, caught the laptop charger, and my beloved Acer 9300 fell to the floor, killing the HDD.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Not mine, but probably one of the best that I've seen. >.<

An old man lived alone in Ireland. He wanted to dig his potato garden, but it was very hard work.His only son, who would have helped him, was in prison for bank robbery. The old man wrote a letter to his son and mentioned his predicament.Shortly, he received this reply,"For HEAVEN'S SAKE Dad, don't dig up that garden, that's where I buried the Money!"At 4 A.M. the next morning, a dozen policemen showed up and dug up the entire garden, without finding any money.Confused, the old man wrote another note to his son telling him what happened, and asking him what to do next.His son's reply was: "Now plant your potatoes, Dad. It's the best I could do from here."

·
Registered
2,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Enjoyed that but it was 6 lines
smile.gif

shipping would probly be a few dollars.

Gonna leave it a little longer since people are more reluctant to enter when they actually have to do something
tongue.gif

·
Code Monkey
1,851 Posts
...or not many have use for a Pentium 4.

·
Questionnaire galore!
6,123 Posts
Dang, UK only..

·
Registered
202 Posts
So, my friend was checking out what he thought was a girl, he quite liked the look of her. My other friend said "Is that who I think it is?!" and proceeded to shout out "Oi, Dan!", at that point the "girl" my friend was checking out turned around and said "You alright". My friend had learnt that the "girl" he was checking out was in fact a guy with his legs shaved and wearing hot pants.
smile.gif

·
Registered
3,352 Posts
My dad told me this story last night:
He works as a salesman for Rogo (snapple distributor), basicly his job is to drive to local chain stores and make sure the snapple displays are set up nicely, and correctly.
Anyway, Stop&shop has a team "the smart team" and their job is to make sure all displays are where they are suppose to be in the store, and my dad met them. The team has 4 very pretty girls in their 20s, and my dad saw them and knew they worked for Stop&shop and asked why theyre taking pictures of all displays, and the girls said theyre from the "smart team", and he automatically said "i thought you were the pretty team"
Lol, they had to think my dad was a dirty old man.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.